DRIVEN TOOLING AND STATIC TOOL BLOCKS
Visit kennametal.com or kennametal.com/novo for more details.
Turn your CNC lathe into a multi-task solution provider with turret-adapted driven clamping units for rotating applications and static tool blocks for maximum quick change ﬂ exibility. Whether it’s for milling, drilling, tapping, boring, or non-rotating applications, you can maximise machine utilisation by employing Kennametal tooling and solutions. Available in multiple KM™ format sizes to allow for versatility and productivity.
- 0 and 90° options available as standard.
- Up to 12,000 RPM speeds for high metal removal rates.
- 1:1 and 1:2 gear ratios available for added speed or torque.
- Standard conﬁgurations for multiple manufactures and customisable to ﬁt most turrets.
- Quick change solutions for static and rotating applications to maximise machine effectiveness.