Visit kennametal.com or kennametal.com/novo for more details.
The KM4X spindle interface is designed for heavy-duty machining applications. It’s especially suited for machining large structural components. These rotating and static tool adaptors handle 3x more bending capacity than similar competitive models
- Rigid conﬁguration through higher clamping force.
- Design enables front-loaded spindle conﬁgurations.
- High spindle speed capability.
- Designed for use in most applications.
- Use in a wide range of high and low speeds and torques.
- Can upgrade to the KM4X system on spindles which use HSK format.
- Maintain taper contact in higher speeds.