Solid carbide deep-hole drills
KN25™ Grade (B27_HPS)
- Sharp cutting edge enables higher tool life
in aluminium and other non-ferrous materials.
- The uncoated grade helps to prevent built-up
edge in drilling aluminium and high-temp alloys.
New KCMS20 Grade (B27_SGL)
- Monolayer PVD AlTiN coated ultra-fi ne grain carbide with
superior surface finish.
- First choice for deep hole drilling of stainless steel and
high-temperature resistant materials. Due to the coatings
enhanced high temperature properties, this grade can also
be applied for MQL applications in steel.
- Intermediate diameters available as semi-standards.
- Length variations, including even longer versions up to 550mm (21.65″), available as custom solutions.
- One-shot drilling of deep holes with a small step is possible.
- Maximum 2mm (.08″) step range. Consult the custom solutions department for specific applications.
- Excellent surface finish and concentricity.