Titanium and Stainless Steel Machining with New Milling Grade KCSM40™
Achieving maximum metal removal rates with highly engineering solutions from Kennametal
- Ideal for roughing and semi-finishing operations.
- Available for the following milling series:
- This new carbide substrate provides toughness and fatigue resistance, minimising the tendency for thermal cracking.
- The new coating provides high hot hardness and high abrasive resistance for unmatched tool life.
- KCSM40 milling grade is the fi rst choice for high metal removal jobs in titanium structural aerospace components.
- Proven solution for various stainless steel applications, like machining automotive turbo chargers.